Welcome!

SO....This is my blog. I tend to have a lot of rants...so I figured I should share them online!

21.10.10

Librarians

Alright..This is my first post! Exciting stuff. I might start pimping out my blog later in life..but yeah...
ANYWAYS! This is a rant about librarians.
They piss me off.
They are some of the most arrogant bitches in the world..at least the ones I have met are.
You walk in...and they follow you around like hawks like they want you out of there immediately.
All they have is a degree in Library Sciences! Can you believe you HAVE to have a degree to run a library...like it takes so much fucking skill. I can do better than most of them.
They treat you like shit, and give you the meanest looks.
They have no reason to be so haughty, they are basically people who couldn't cut it to be fucking teachers.
Just...fuck librarians

No comments:

Post a Comment