Welcome!

SO....This is my blog. I tend to have a lot of rants...so I figured I should share them online!

24.10.10

Fucking Stereotyping Hicks

SO...not too long ago I was at Dollar General. Walking around. Carrying my Snickers bar and looking for my favorite energy gum that they sell...the manager was following me around...I can get that..its cool..I look like a punk... My phone started vibrating with a text message from Chester and I reached into my really deep pocket to reach for it..and the chick says
"I don't think that is a good idea"
I turned around and look at her thinking "Seriously now?"
I knew there was no point in trying to argue with her that I had almost $30 in my pocket and was going to buy the candy bar.
She then said
" If you leave now and never come back I won't call the police"
I just replied
"Bye, but for further reference you could not legally call the police unless I was obviously leaving the store with it. It is perfectly legal to use your purse or pockets to carry your items"


This fucking drives me crazy because this is the SECOND time this has happened..at different stores. It is BULLSHIT. Stereotype me all you want..follow me around all you want. But don't fucking cause me any fucking grief when I am not stealing. I HATE this fucking town of religious bitches.

Fuck Grove. Fuck the hicks. Fuck their stereotyping....
They all can choke on my cock.

"I should use a vacation from this bullshit, three-ring circus sideshow of freaks in this hole, THIS FUCKING HOLE THEY CALL GROVE" -Aenima by Tool. (I changed the last word to Grove from L.A by the way)

1 comment:

  1. That's such utter bull. you should have called me up right then and I would have gone off on her.

    ReplyDelete