Welcome!

SO....This is my blog. I tend to have a lot of rants...so I figured I should share them online!

24.10.10

October 24, 2010

SO...last night was really fun! I was running on pure adrenaline...and Monster.
Me and Nick went to Arby's and I pissed off some hicks there...

Then we went to the bowling alley(it is called "Country Lanes") and it was full of MORE hicks. I proceeded to hijack the jukebox and started playing "This Is The New Shit" by Marilyn Manson. I really do not think they appreciated it, as one of the workers came and turned it down so low that you couldn't even hear it at the pool table next to it. Me being me I got all confrontational and got all up in his face. He ACTUALLY had the nerve to say "Whatever" and walk away. SO I just "accidentally" knocked over my Monster(which I wasn't supposed to even HAVE in there) onto their pool table and we left.

Then he talked me into going to see "Social Network"...I was extremely impressed! It was exciting..and the music was made by Trent Reznor..and that was amazing.

Then we went to Wal-Mart because I was randomly craving ice cream. We walked around and when we checked out there was only one chick there, and she had gone to the bathroom...so we stood there as she waddled(YES, waddled >_>) to the checkout.. She could not wear her overweightness well..and had really bad lazy eyes... She scared me.

Then I came home and crashed hardcore!

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment