Welcome!

SO....This is my blog. I tend to have a lot of rants...so I figured I should share them online!

2.11.10

Fuckkkk

I'm so fucking lost in life. I can't find anything to do to keep me occupied ALL DAY. I usually am a bored eater, but I have started being a bored sleeper. I hate sleeping...it s a waste of time, but now I feel like I have TOO much time. I need a job or something. I for one am not content with just sitting around watching movies like my parents. I mean..I try, but I like to get up and do stuff. I can't sit still long enough to actually finish the movie.
           I've tried renting games..and that keeps me good for awhile...but I end up beating them in a day and am back to square on. Fallout: New Vegas was a good game to rent, I never beat it because there is so much to do in it...I just need to buy it or something so I won't get late charges. Lately I have been downloading a bunch of music via torrents..which is awesome because I can get ANY music I couldn't find on shit like Limewire or Bearshare. I need some kind of hobby of something...I was on embroidery for awhile..but it got just..old...plus I ran out of thread. I have a quilt I could finish...Hey, that is a great idea. I can start making quilts. I knew typing here would help give me some ideas!!!!!!!! I'm excited now!
I have a quilt that isn't my own, but my friend Joe's that I can finish!
I'll get bored of this hobby soon too...but whatever works!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment