Welcome!

SO....This is my blog. I tend to have a lot of rants...so I figured I should share them online!

15.11.10

I wear my sunglasses at night

Yes, I wear my prescription sunglasses at night. I wear my regular glasses during the day..but as the night goes on I just get sick of bright lights or something.
I have been playing a game called Vampire Rain: Altered Species. It has received shitty reviews yet I still bought it like two years ago and have yet to beat it. It gives me headaches, pisses me off, and everything bad. SO I do not know why I put myself through it.
Basically, Vampire Rain: Altered Species just isn't fun. When a game becomes more of a chore to play than something you want to do, it's not a good game. I can see a lot of time when into making it pretty, but it didn't help, at least not for me.

-Psibabe, GameVortex Communications
AKA Ashley Perkins
Loll... That is one review. I have yet to find a good review of this game....

No comments:

Post a Comment