Welcome!

SO....This is my blog. I tend to have a lot of rants...so I figured I should share them online!

13.11.10

So.....I met somebody today.

Well..that sounds totally cliche coming from me. I am just that longing for companionship that I get my hopes up this quickly. It is stupid. I'm sick of getting my hopes up , only to have them crushed. Am I just fucked to an existence of sex and maybe week long relationships? Is it me, or do I just have shitty taste in men? I hope this goes somewhere. I have hope that it will...but with all that hope has done for me I don't see why I hope any more. Perhaps this is why it seems I get more heartless everyday..why with each failed relationship I lose a little more faith in human kind...and that my anger towards the world gets worse. Fuck. I don't want to be my dad...but it almost seems like I am on that road

No comments:

Post a Comment